LoganCee – Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme
Documentation Version: 1.0.0
Typo LoganCee is a Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme, which can be easily customized. It will match all of your demand no matter which items your store are selling.
Rate this theme:
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to post it in TypoSupport site. Thanks you so much!
To get notification about the theme update, new features, our promotions and our upcoming themes, please follow us !
- Offical Typo Stores Facebook
- Offical Typo Stores Theme Forest Author
- Offical Typo Stores Youtube
- Offical Typo Stores Documentation
- Offical Typo Stores Support
You should read this guide carefully to have correct configuration of the theme and Shotify.
Notes: If you want to find something quickly, you should use search tool in your browse/PDF reader (click Ctrl + F in almost readers) and find the word you are looking for:
You can check more about support policy:
Installation QuickShop Theme is easy and quick.
If you already had the Shopify site and want to apply the theme to your site, follow the instruction below:
- Download: themes-myshopify-logancee-1-ver1.0.0 .
- From your Shopify admin select
Online Store > Themes.
- Click Upload a theme in the top righthand corner.
- After installing theme successfully, choose Publish theme then continue to do other settings
Note: If the message You can’t have more than 20 themes on your store appears, you must export or delete one of your installed themes before you can install another one.
Import Product: After install theme, you can import Product from CSV files:
- Go to
Productsand choose Import.
Open your Shopify admin panel and go to
Online Store > Themes > Customize theme in the top menu. There you will find all the settings available for this theme.
After each step, do not forget to Save Changes:
Note: Always make a backup copy of your theme before you make any customizations. You’ll then be able to discard your changes and start again if you need to.
Theme Customize -> Gerenal:
Theme Customize -> Page Background
You can config select background image or solid image, posittion, etc.. here.
Theme Customize -> Home Product
To display Product Tab like this
- Go to
Collectionsto Add a collection
- Choose the box next to Enable Product?
- Do some settings as the below image
- Choose the number of visible items (1-5)
- Enter the Lable Title and Sub Title for each part block
- Choose Collection to products from the collection you have created from the previous step
You can setup brands in theme settings page under the Home Block tab.
- Choose the box next to Enable our brands on Home Page?
- Everything you can do more is only browsing the image for the logos and entering other information
In this tutorial, will show you how to config to filter a collection.
If you want to filter by product tag. You have to set tag for product. Product -> Product then select the one you want to add tag.
Theme Customize -> Col-left:
In here, you can select which tag you want to use to filter:
- You can set enable to display filtering in Category Page & Product Detail Page.
- Set title & config to display in every categories or specified category.
- If you want to display in specified categories, please name it here with “,” to separate.
- You can enable to select multi filtering value instead of select only 1.
In Shop by color:
- You can select color you want to add in filtering value.
- You can insert image for color.
In Shop by Size:
- You can Set title for this filtering.
- Name filtering value, separate by “,”
In Shop by Price:
- You can Set title for this filtering.
- Price filtering value, separate by “,”.
In Shop by Brand:
- You can set title for this filtering.
- Brand filtering value, separate by “,”.
You’ll using tags that enter in Create Product to create filter list!
This theme has the CSS files styles.css.liquid
If you would like to edit a specific section of the site, simply find the appropriate label in the CSS file, and then scroll down until you find the appropriate style that needs to be edited. Please follow these steps:
It is comparatively easy to find what you need to edit in gosh-scrip.js. Just open the file and look for init function. It initializes all other functions which you can recognize by the name.
5.Header and Logo
Theme Customize > Header and Logo.
- Logo and Icon: you will find a select box that allows to choose custom logo image instead of textual. If you select the picture, you can upload it using the upload form right below.
You can upload custom favicon ( A marketing logo get displayed in the address bar of every browser.) in this section too.
Recommend fav icon dimension is 16×16 px.
Enable disply Searching bar or not
- Next is social setting, you can insert social url and social icon display in top header
- Easy management.
- Display products in many Collections with Tab Panel.
- Well responsive and mobile friendly.
- Hover product image effect.
- Resize and Crop Image make your site get better look.
- Now go to
Blog Postsand choose Add a blog post
- Show editor and enter the content in form of:
You can turn on Editor to make it easier to insert content.
In Text Editor.
You can click icon at the top right to edit post in html and using this structure below to create a post with image and content
<p class=”images”> <img /></p>
<p class=”content”> Text content</p>
You can upload and set display Category Image for Collection.
Product Hover Image: New feature,
*New feature: When hover over product image. It’ll display second image of product with overlay background to make quickview button stand out!.
- Choose Apps on the leftside menu then click on
Visit the App Storebutton
- Search Products Review app in the search bar then choose Get.
- Choose Install to complete the app installation.
We’ll update frequently to make sure to satisfy customers!
Our development team is very interested in hearing your comments, so we have an easy way for you to send feedback in Typo Supporter while you’re using our template. We want to hear what you like and what you think we could do better.
All feedback will be taken seriously and treated confidentially.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As we said at the beginning, we’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but we’ll do my best to assist.