LoganCee – Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme
Documentation Version: 1.0.0
Typo LoganCee is a Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme, which can be easily customized. It will match all of your demand no matter which items your store are selling.
Rate this theme:
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to post it in TypoSupport site. Thanks you so much!
To get notification about the theme update, new features, our promotions and our upcoming themes, please follow us !
- Offical Typo Stores Facebook
- Offical Typo Stores Theme Forest Author
- Offical Typo Stores Youtube
- Offical Typo Stores Documentation
- Offical Typo Stores Support
You should read this guide carefully to have correct configuration of the theme and Shotify.
Notes: If you want to find something quickly, you should use search tool in your browse/PDF reader (click Ctrl + F in almost readers) and find the word you are looking for:
You can check more about support policy:
Installation QuickShop Theme is easy and quick.
If you already had the Shopify site and want to apply the theme to your site, follow the instruction below:
- Download: themes-myshopify-logancee-1-ver1.0.0 .
- From your Shopify admin select
Online Store > Themes.
- Click Upload a theme in the top righthand corner.
- After installing theme successfully, choose Publish theme then continue to do other settings
Note: If the message You can’t have more than 20 themes on your store appears, you must export or delete one of your installed themes before you can install another one.
Import Product: After install theme, you can import Product from CSV files:
- Go to
Productsand choose Import.
To add or update a product:
From your Shopify admin, click Products :
Click Add a product, or click the name of an existing product to edit it.
Enter or update the product information.
Click Save when you’re happy with the product information you’ve entered.
Enter a name for your product as you want your customers to see it. This field is mandatory.
Enter a product description using the Rich Text Editor. Describing your products in detail will help your customers decide to buy your product. Avoid copying a manufacturer’s exact description, because you want your product pages to look unique to a search engine.
Product display on your storefront, and let your customers see what your product looks like. These images are also used on Shopify POS.
4. Product Type
The type of product you are selling. This is helpful for use in automated collections of products, such as all your store’s hats, shirts, shoes, etc
The vendor of your product, if you purchase it from another party.
Use this field to add the product directly to a manual collection. Automated collections will automatically include the product if it matches the collection conditions.
Tags are searchable keywords associated with your product. Tags can help customers find your product through your storefront search, and you can also use them to create automated collections.
In the Organization section, select or enter tags for your product, using a comma to separate different tags. Any new tags will be created.
You’ll using tags enter in this field to create filter product in Product Filter
This is the price you’re charging for your product. (The currency your store uses is set in your General Settings page.)
Compare at price: If you’re putting an item on sale, enter its original price here. Your product will show a sale price.
Charge taxes on this product: If you’re required to charge tax on your product, check this box. Your taxes are set in your Tax Settings.
SKU (Stock Keeping Unit): Type a unique identifier that you want to use for this product. The SKU is useful for organizing fulfillment.
Barcode: Enter a barcode for the product. This is the same barcode that is used by Shopify POS in a retail store.
Inventory policy: Sets whether your product’s inventory will be tracked by Shopify.
Weight: Enter the weight of your product. This is used to calculate any weight-based shipping rates or carrier-calculated shipping rates. You can purchase shipping scales at the Shopify Hardware Store.
Use variants to create different versions of a product that you have for sale.
For example, you might sell a product named sunglasses in different colors – black, red, and brown. In this case:
the product Title is sunglasses
the variant Option name is color
the variant Option values are black, red, and brown.
You can create variants when you’re adding a new product or at any time afterwards.
12. Search engine listing preview
Most customers look for products by using a search engine like Google or Bing. You can edit the way your products appear by clicking Edit website SEO in the Search engine listing preview section of the product page.
When you using filter
Open your Shopify admin panel and go to
Online Store > Themes > Customize theme in the top menu. There you will find all the settings available for this theme.
After each step, do not forget to Save Changes:
Note: Always make a backup copy of your theme before you make any customizations. You’ll then be able to discard your changes and start again if you need to.
Theme Customize -> Gerenal:
Theme Customize -> Page Background
You can config select background image or solid image, posittion, etc.. here.
Theme Customize -> Home Product
To display Product Tab like this
- Go to
Collectionsto Add a collection
- Choose the box next to Enable Product?
- Do some settings as the below image
- Choose the number of visible items (1-5)
- Enter the Lable Title and Sub Title for each part block
- Choose Collection to products from the collection you have created from the previous step
You can setup brands in theme settings page under the Home Block tab.
- Choose the box next to Enable our brands on Home Page?
- Everything you can do more is only browsing the image for the logos and entering other information
In this tutorial, will show you how to config to filter a collection.
If you want to filter by product tag. You have to set tag for product. Product -> Product then select the one you want to add tag.
Theme Customize -> Col-left:
In here, you can select which tag you want to use to filter:
- You can set enable to display filtering in Category Page & Product Detail Page.
- Set title & config to display in every categories or specified category.
- If you want to display in specified categories, please name it here with “,” to separate.
- You can enable to select multi filtering value instead of select only 1.
In Shop by color:
- You can select color you want to add in filtering value.
- You can insert image for color.
In Shop by Size:
- You can Set title for this filtering.
- Name filtering value, separate by “,”
In Shop by Price:
- You can Set title for this filtering.
- Price filtering value, separate by “,”.
In Shop by Brand:
- You can set title for this filtering.
- Brand filtering value, separate by “,”.
You’ll using tags that enter in Create Product to create filter list!
This theme has the CSS files styles.css.liquid
If you would like to edit a specific section of the site, simply find the appropriate label in the CSS file, and then scroll down until you find the appropriate style that needs to be edited. Please follow these steps:
It is comparatively easy to find what you need to edit in gosh-scrip.js. Just open the file and look for init function. It initializes all other functions which you can recognize by the name.
6.Header and Logo
Theme Customize > Header and Logo.
- Logo and Icon: you will find a select box that allows to choose custom logo image instead of textual. If you select the picture, you can upload it using the upload form right below.
You can upload custom favicon ( A marketing logo get displayed in the address bar of every browser.) in this section too.
Recommend fav icon dimension is 16×16 px.
Enable disply Searching bar or not
- Next is social setting, you can insert social url and social icon display in top header
- Easy management.
- Display products in many Collections with Tab Panel.
- Well responsive and mobile friendly.
- Hover product image effect.
- Resize and Crop Image make your site get better look.
- Now go to
Blog Postsand choose Add a blog post
- Show editor and enter the content in form of:
You can turn on Editor to make it easier to insert content.
In Text Editor.
You can click icon at the top right to edit post in html and using this structure below to create a post with image and content
<p class=”images”> <img /></p>
<p class=”content”> Text content</p>
You can upload and set display Category Image for Collection.
Product Hover Image: New feature,
*New feature: When hover over product image. It’ll display second image of product with overlay background to make quickview button stand out!.
- Choose Apps on the leftside menu then click on
Visit the App Storebutton
- Search Products Review app in the search bar then choose Get.
- Choose Install to complete the app installation.
We’ll update frequently to make sure to satisfy customers!
Our development team is very interested in hearing your comments, so we have an easy way for you to send feedback in Typo Supporter while you’re using our template. We want to hear what you like and what you think we could do better.
All feedback will be taken seriously and treated confidentially.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As we said at the beginning, we’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but we’ll do my best to assist.
14.1.How to Update
For each theme package, we have “update files ” folder. It contain every files you need to update theme to the latest version.
It was divide into different folders for each home layout.
You can copy files and replace the one in current live stores by directories.
Contact us if you need any help